Composite decking builders in Wollongong
Do you need a new deck for your home?
A deck is a perfect way to add extra living space and value to your home. And with composite decking, you can enjoy all the benefits of a wooden deck without any maintenance.
Composite decking is made from recycled materials, so you can feel good about making an environmentally responsible choice. It’s also resistant to fading, staining and mould, so it will look great for years to come.
Click this ad now and learn more about our composite decking solutions!
Composite decking vs traditional wood decking
When composite decking is compared to traditional wood decking like cedar or pressure-treated lumber, several advantages quickly become apparent.
1. Low Maintenance: Composite decking does not require the same level of maintenance as traditional wood decking. It is easy to clean and does not require staining or sealing.
2. Durability: Composite decking is made to withstand the elements. It is resistant to rot, decay and insect damage.
3. Environmentally Friendly: Composite decking is made from recycled materials and recyclable.
4. Cost: While the initial cost of composite decking may be higher than traditional wood decking, it will save you money over time because of its low maintenance requirements.
How to install composite decking
The installation process of a composite deck is similar to that of a traditional wood deck. The main difference is that composite materials are used instead of traditional lumber.
To install a composite deck:
– Clear the area where the deck will be built and level the ground if necessary.
– Install the joists at 16″ intervals using hanger brackets or joist hangers.
– Install the composite decking boards, starting at the deck’s outside edge.
– Secure the boards to the joists using screws or nails.
– Trim any excess material from the edges of the deck with a saw.
– Finish up by installing railings, stairs, and other deck accessories.
Composite decking care and maintenance
Composite decking needs a little care to look its best for years.
– To clean your composite deck, use a soft bristle brush, soap, and water.
– For tough stains, you can use a power washer.
– Be careful not to damage the surface of the decking while cleaning it.
– You should also sweep the deck regularly to remove any dirt or debris.
– In the winter, you may need to shovel snow off the deck so that it doesn’t accumulate and cause damage.
With proper care and cleaning, composite decking will last for years.
Composite Decking Manufacturers
In Wollongong, we are the leading composite decking manufacturer. We offer high-quality composite decking that is durable and easy to maintain. Our products are made from recycled materials and are environmentally friendly.
We offer a variety of colours and styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for your home. Contact Carport builders Wollongong today to learn more about our products and how we can help.
Why choose us?
Are you looking for a new decking solution?
Our composite decking is the perfect choice for you! It’s made of high-quality materials that will last for years and is easy to install – so you can get started immediately.
You’ll love our composite decking because it’s beautiful and low-maintenance. There’s no need to worry about staining or sealing your deck every year – just let it weather naturally and enjoy its good looks for many years to come.
Order your composite decking today on our website!